BEETROOT & FETA PARCELS
325g Dorset Puff Pastry
250g cooked beetroot, chopped
1 spring onion, thinly sliced
100g Feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180C conventional or 160C fan.
- Drain beetroot on paper towel
- Butter a 6 muffin tin
- Cut the sheet of pastry into 6 and line each muffin hole
- Whisk the eggs in a medium size bowl until smooth. Add the beetroot, onion and feta. Season with salt and pepper
- Divide the mixture between the pie cases. Gentle fold the edges of pastry over the filling to partly cover
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the pastry is golden and the filling is cooked through
- Turn pies out onto a serving plate and serve.