Salted Caramel Puff Pastry Twists
The easiest way to make a salted caramel twist is by spreading your favourite salted caramel on pastry sheet, twisting it closed and baking for 20 minutes. They’re completely fool-proof with no expertise needed. Delicious!
- 1 sheet Dorset Puff Pastry 325G
- 1/2 a jar (or approximately 120g) Salted caramel spread
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1/2 Tbsp Icing sugar(optional)
- Plain flour for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180C fan
- Sprinkle your worktop with a pinch of flour, lay out your puff pastry sheet gently and halve it lengthwise, so you have two long and thin rectangles.
- Spread 2 tbsp of the salted caramel spread over the pastry.
- Roll it up.
- Cut each roll in half.
- Slice each roll in half lengthwise leaving about 1/5 of the roll at one end still connected.
- Twist the halves around each other and pinch them securely at the ends. Repeat the process until you have 4 twists.
- Place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, brush with milk (water can be used as a substitute)
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes and sprinkle with icing sugar before serving. Best eaten while still slightly warm and gooey. Yum.